Monday, June 16, 2014

The end of March

** I have continually tried to give up on this blog. I think this was my best effort so far. Thanks to my mother she guilts me into updating it every so often. I'm going to make an effort to get the end of March until now posted before we head to Cape Cod on vacation in just under two weeks. Wish me luck!**


One of our first days that it was warm enough to enjoy the outdoors. I'm typing this now in June, and wonder how we will ever survive winter again. Our kids live outside in our new neighborhood. 

 Beautiful sunsets off our deck
 Two tired babies
 Always doing anything he can to catch that ball
 obsessed with this smile
 My girls...

 Miss Mackenzie! Love this sweet girl. They had just moved in here and they were paying us to babysit her for the week. Now she's a constant in our lives, and I don't know what we'd do without her. I couldn't imagine "babysitting" her now because we just love always having her around!! 

 My big guy ready for his third season of t-ball

Ryder (far right) and Dalton (far left) on the same team together. 

 Our four boys!! 
 Although he doesn't nap these days, he does enjoy "quiet time"





No comments: