Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Things I've Learned About the 3 a.m. Hour

Over the past few weeks i've learned a few things about the 3 a.m. hour

1. If it wasn't for Nick at Nite and the hilarious comedy of Rosanne it would be impossible to stay awake, and Ryder would end up with milk all over his face when his bottle falls out of his mouth and I don't realize it in my sleepiness.

2. When there is a full moon it seems like the sun is shining into Ryder's nursery trying to wake him up! I never realized how bright the moon was!

3. Even my dog who has followed me every step I take for the past 3 1/2 years doesn't want to get out of bed to keep me company at such an awful hour!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

amen to that!

Anonymous said...

Aww..he is too cute! Hopefully that 3 a.m. thing will work out soon for ya! I'm still praying mine will sleep through the night!! :) (yeah...we'll see!)

Hey can you please have Derek call Cody he has been calling him everyday and texting him trying to get that knife to Ben Juke...I guess Derek took it from Chattanooga to help get it to Ben but we can't get a hold of Derek to get it to him! So I know how guys are so I figured I could get you on the situation to help me out!! Thanks girl! Miss you, hope all is well!