Monday, October 6, 2008

A Wet Mess

Oh! What a mess!!! This afternoon Auntie Ally was up in her room feeding Ryder and came downstairs to tell me that Ryder had gone poop. It is expected this time of day from the little man so I headed upstairs to Grammy's room to get a diaper and some wipes to change him. Just before I laid Ryder down on the bed I thought to myself, "This is a poopy diaper so I should put something down to keep her comforter clean." I decided I would sacrifice my sweatershirt should anything leak through. Good thing I did!!! Just as I reached for a wipe to start tackling the awful mess, Ryder started peeing all over himself and then decided to poop even more! Thank God for the sweatshirt!!! The comforter was not sacrificed in this awful mess... We wouldn't want to make Grammy mad!
Ryder was very sad he peed all over himself :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMAO! That is too funny! Dakota LOVES to pee whenever he has his diaper off...gets Daddy every time! (I have a little system so that he doesn't get me, I learn quick) Thanks for the laugh, I needed it!