Sunday, November 9, 2008

Addresses Please!

It's that time of year again to update my address book since it's almost time for Christmas cards! If you could get me yours it would be greatly appreciated. I have a lot of them, but if you have moved since our wedding I probably need it again. Baseball wives.... I need all of yours! And for you lucky people getting to spend the holidays in Puerto Rico playing baseball give me your address there if you have one.

Just leave it in my comments sections or if your more comfortable not posting it for the whole world to see (because we know so many people check my page!) e-mail it to me.... Danielle.Lutz@FMPS.com

Thanks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, how I wish were we meeting at Disney this Thanksgiving!! Karen

LISA said...

Im just going to take a wild guess by thinking that you don't know other people spending christmas in Puerto Rico?!? ill have to get back to you about an address i think we have one but Im not sure. haha. I keep you posted :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Danielle,
Well I thought I would drop you a line as I told you yesturday I can't wait to log in on your blog to see updates and pictures about your family!! Even tho I don't see you guys or talk to you I feel apart of your lives because I can read and see the changes going on with your little man and with you and Derrik. By the way he is very very cute!!( Ryder) Have a wonderful Thanksgiving this year will really be special for you and Derrik enjoy Ryder cuz I am sure you already know and see how fast he is growing

Anonymous said...

So I'll be the first to follow the instructions... here's our new address YEAH!!
Jonathan Gabel & Amy Decker
5291 Tiffany Court
Cape Coral, FL 33904

Lindsay Henry said...

I will follow and be second in line!
Lindsay Crider & Sean Henry
1543 Valley Dr
Bristol, TN 37620

BASEBALL WIVES...Please send yours to me as well! lins0311@yahoo.com