Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Update on Ally

We got the results back today on the second Lyme's test which confirmed she does NOT have Lyme's disease. Every doctor she has seem up to this point was so convinced that was what it was. The earlier test that confirmed she had it they say has a lot of false positives. She does blood work tomorrow to test to see if something in her body is still going up which means there is some sort of infection in her body. My mom is getting more and more confused by all the medical talk which makes it hard for her to explain to us.

Keep praying for her!

2 comments:

Brittany Wood said...

Oh Danielle I'm so sorry. Let her know we are all thinking about her. If there is anything we can do at all, let me know. I'm glad the rest of the family feels better. Continue to keep us updated.

Anonymous said...

Danielle, I am continuing to pray for Ally. I hope the doctors can find out whats going on so they can treat it. I am here for you if you need anything. Miss you much!