Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Who does Ryder look like?!

For the past four months I have had everyone ask me "Who does Ryder look like?" We all have always thought he had a lot of his daddy in him, and assumed he got his look from the Lutz side of the family. Until recently that is. In the past month or so everyone has noticed a scary resemblence to how much Ryder looks like my little sister Ally. Check it out for yourself...


Ryder the day he turned 4 months
Ally at 4 months
I told my mom we're going to shave Ally's head and dress her in boy clothes to see what Ryder will look like in ten years :)

2 comments:

The Smith's said...

I thought he looked like your Dad right from the start...he is definitely a Winter.

The Smith's said...

By the way...I JUST noticed that Ryder and Dakota have the same Christmas onsie on... how cute is that?