Tuesday, October 30, 2012

BEHIND!!!

HOLY SMOKES!!
I'm not sure i've ever gotten this far behind in blogging!!
 

We have been BUSY!!
 
 
I have also been busy snapping away on the camera. We have had a vacation, battled a hurricane, and all four of us have been sick. Also, trying to run a photography business means that sometimes my blogging time will be put on the back burner to edit photos, but I haven't blogged for four years to fall behind now.
 
POSTS TO LOOK FORWARD TO:
 
Apple orchard field trip
 
Our trip to Florida
 
My friend Megan's wedding
 
Our Halloween party at my mom's

Some awesome pictures of my sister and her friends
 
Our weekend get-away to the beach
 
Getting our pumpkins
 
And hopefully some pumpkin carving pictures if we get around to actually carving them :)
 
 
We survived the hurricane just fine. Our cable flickered once and our electric held out the whole storm. We are so thankful for this!! Pictures coming soon!!

No comments: