Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Now to keep the momentum going...

I figured it would be good to keep the momentum of blog posts going... I don't have anything exciting to say, but at least a few pictures to share..

This guys is SUCH a daddy's boy!
I asked him to smile for Daddy while he was at work the other day and got this :)
 Heading to the park the other day after we got Ryder at school

 My boys in front of our wall we like to stop at :)
 Racing to the park.. I can't wait until the day Landon beats Ryder lol
 Love when he has that REAL big smile on his face and not a forced one :)
 Trying to sneak a picture of the boy the other day while I was working on some pictures.. Landon always catches me. I love when he just chills and watches tv, and that he has his big Jake figurine randomly in his hands. 
That's all for now :)

No comments: