Monday, January 27, 2014

Our Home :)

enough people have bugged me to see pictures that I gave in :) I'd rather wait until my place is completely decorated, but let's face it it might take me all year. Can't I be rich?! :) 

Downstairs first…

We put in the crown molding, chair rail, and wainscoting. We also painted the whole house

The living room is a purple-grayish color
 I love with my coat rack my dad built me! He is amazing!! It's also doubled as a backdrop for photography already too! Bonus! We simply stole a pallet from the construction site next door, and put the trim up, made the shelf, and put some hooks up. 
Another view.. sorry it's dark, but shows the curtains. I am DYING to get pictures on these walls, and new living room furniture!! Our current stuff will go into the basement once we build it out. 
 The view from the couch… looking into the dining room and kitchen. 
 Dining room and kitchen




 We have a deck.. I was not going out into the snow to get a picture of it :) 
Now heading upstairs… 
looking into our room..
 boys bathroom and landon's bedroom
 Landon on the left and Ryder on the right… 
I probably would have given them different types of rooms, but they were sharing at the old house so for now.. we have two of the same room :)
 A peek into our new room. our old room was SOOOOO small. It is so nice to have space again!





 The boys bathroom has gotten no love.. it's the only room not painted, and it got our old shower curtain. One day… 
 Ryder's room… 


 Our porch looking out his window
 And Landon's room… 



We also have a full basement… very anxious to get it built out! We are hoping to put a guest bedroom, office for myself, and an awesome second living room for the men of the house :) 

I'm sure more previews to come as I do little things, but that's what we've got so far!! We love it! 

1 comment:

The Yarbrough's said...

Very nice!! I can see why you love it. Ya'll have done a great job. :)