Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Trees and Santa Claus

Friday night Auntie Hailey, Auntie Ally, Grammy, Ryder, and I headed into downtown Chatham for the annual tree lighting ceremony. Everyone brings a handmade ornament to hang on the tree, drinks hot chocolate, and then waits for the tree to be lit. It was a lot of fun and Ryder handled the cold great!


Auntie Hailey hanging her ornament
Auntie Ally hanging her ornament
The tree all lit up!
Ryder in his reindeer outfit staying warm
Ryder and I all snuggled up
Saturday morning we all got up early to go have breakfast with Santa. We had to actually wake up Ryder to go (go figure he sleeps in the morning I choose to get up early!). While we were eating breakfast we got to see Santa arrive on the firetruck with the sirens going. Ryder loved Santa and smiled the whole time on his lap.

Ryder with Santa
My little man and I
The Girls and Ryder
Ryder trying to suck his thumb (he doesn't get that it can't happen with his pacifier in)

1 comment:

Brittany Wood said...

I love the picture of Ryder and Santa. He's so big already. How cool is it that you live somewhere where everyone in town makes an ornament and puts it on the tree, I love it. I hope ya'll have an amazing Christmas!