Monday, December 15, 2008

Come On Playoffs....

Ryder is all ready for the big game tonight! He loves his new jersey his Aunt Gina got for him. On a night like tonight with the game being so late Ryder would usually crash in his Eagles PJs, but Daddy says there bad luck (Sorry Nicole... they lost whenever he wore them so he can wear them on non-game days now). So my sweet little baby will be sound asleep for the game tonight in his Eagles jersey thanks to his superstitious daddy.


Ryder and Daddy before the game last Sunday... by the way we love the new Bumbo seat!
Ryder hanging out with the girls this afternoon
Mommy and Ryder playing around
Napping before the big game! (He's become the center piece at the dinner table lately)
Family picture at dinner last night
Picture I found on my mom's camera when we saw Santa... Love It!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sooo funny...Dakota has the same outfit, which I bought at the same time as Ryders...and they haven't lost yet when he wears them...I guess I got the luck yone...LOL! He does have one little onesie that a friend bought me, they have lost every time he wore it...so now it just hangs in the closet...LOL! We Philly fans are all alike...

Anonymous said...

Derrik can't help but be supersticious in our family. It's in his genes. During hockey playoffs, we all have to sit in the exact same position when we watch the games. Keith thinks we are all crazy.

PS. He looks so cut in that jersey. Hopefully he will be wearing it for at least another two months

Anonymous said...

Keep updating those pictures! I can't believe how fast he is growing and changing. I think my favorite is the one at the top in the Santa hat!