Friday, December 19, 2008

SNOW DAY: Christmas Cookie and Snowballs


What a great day! My sisters had no school today because of the approaching snow storm so we took the opportunity to bake some Christmas cookies for our friends are Larry's P.X. We spent all day making cookies and listening to Christmas music. Later in the day we drove into town to see everyone at Larry's and give them their cookies. During this time it started snowing like crazy!!! We went to the girls hair appointment and then grabbed some pizza. The drive home was crazy... it's like a winter wonder land out there! It took us probably three times longer to get home then usual, but the view was awesome. As soon as we got home I asked my mom if she'd be the mom and let me be the kid again. Ryder was in desperate need of a new diaper, some cereal for dinner, and some pj's. Of course being the amazing mother she is she took care of Ryder for me and I headed out with the girls. We had so much fun in the snow!!! We made a snowman... which looked amazing until it fell over. We really need our brother up here to help us out! Now we're keeping warm by the fire until the rest of the storm passes... enjoy the pictures from our day.




Ally and I making cookies

Hailey cutting the dough... like the cat on the counter... I hope everyone enjoyed those cookies lol

Ally like usual couldn't do it without making a huge mess!

Thank God we have an automatic mop.... gotta love the flour all over his face!

Ryder pooped out like usual after the festivities

My sisters and I playing in the snow with Molly

Molly and I getting along for once...



Looks like we might have a white Christmas after all....

2 comments:

Lindsay Henry said...

How fun!! I want to play in the snow like that!! It has been in the 60's here this week. Maybe if I cross my fingers we will get a snow storm for Christmas! Love ya!

The Denoves said...

Wow....the snow is gorgeous. I am so jealous. It looked like you guys had a great day. Have a great Christmas and I cannot wait to see pics.