Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas

Our Christmas was so nice this year. No crazy traveling like the years past. I can't think of a recent year we just relaxed on Christmas and weren't traveling all over the place. Derrik and I woke up earlier then the rest of the household with Ryder to do our own little Christmas at our house. First we opened stockings in bed together (a tradition on my side of the family... we're learning to make our own!)Afterwards we went upstairs to the Christmas tree. Ryder sat in his swing and smiled and giggled the whole time. My hubby got me an amazing new camera! I'm always stealing my mom's Canon camera to get nice pictures of Ryder and now I have my own. I got the bag and extra lenses to go along with it. I got a new bathing suit for our cruise too. It's the second year in a row he's ordered a bathing suit for me completely on his own and i've loved it! I got some clothes, a vacuum cleaner, an exercise mat, and some little goodies. Derrik got golf clubs (which he bought for himself about a month ago), a new laptop, Oakley sunglasses, a McNabb jersey, the new Tiger Woods video game, and some other random little things.

After we finished up at our house we headed over to my moms to open gifts with my family. We all got really nice gifts over there. Ryder got a high chair! He looked so cute eating in it last night. I got a trip to Orlando with my mom and sisters in about two weeks. They rented a really nice house down there all disney themed. My moms friends and kids will be there, and haven't gotten to see the baby yet so i'm really excited! Ryder will also get to go to Disney World for the first time :)

Later my whole family came over to exchange gifts and have dinner. It's always nice to see everyone. Ryder did great with the crowds all through the holidays. His Auntie Debbie even held him yesterday! Debbie works at the restaurant we eat at about four or five times a week, and has yet to hold him because she said he was too little. She kept saying she would on Christmas, and she stook to her word.

I'd love to put up pictures of our day, but Derrik has my camera on the ski slopes today. I was suppose to be off skiing with them, but hurt my back at the gym on Christmas Eve day. Once he gets home i'll get some pictures up.

Thank you so much to everyone for all of the amazing gifts! We hope everyone had as great of a Christmas as we did!

Love Always,
Danielle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling back "up to par" soon. Sounds like it was a great Christmas. I got a new camera too. Maybe I should start a Facebook page!! haha Aunt Karen