Thursday, January 17, 2013

Last of the iPhone 2012

Thank you so much to everyone who helped me figure out the problem!! It appears Facebook and Internet Explorer are no longer compatible anymore. If anyone else has the same issue use Mozilla or Google Chrome as your web browser!!

This post isn't very exciting... it's one I started before all my issues. Just a few last pictures from my iPhone from 2012

Enjoying some hot chocolate together one afternoon
A chilly day at the park with Jackson
Taken after the horrific shooting at the school in December... 
We cuddled until he fell asleep for a good week after that.
Enjoying their new recliners! We have gotten so much use out of these already!!
Ryder's Christmas gift to us... I love how it was wrapped!
He got Derrik a painted coaster for his drinks and me a ornament with his hand print made into snow men. I never got a picture of it... I guess i'll post that when we get our ornaments back out next year :)

Dinner the night after Christmas.. I think the holidays were too much. He fell asleep in the car, slept through dinner, slept the whole way home, and through the night!
Cuddle time his last night with Ally
Thank You Mimi and Papa for our mats!! Great for rest time!


Promise better posts to come :)

No comments: