Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mac 'N Cheese = Afternoon Bath

Mac 'N Cheese has become at "at home only" meal for Ryder. He use to eat it out, and we'd basically feed it to him. Now that he feeds himself 99% of the time we have to leave the messy foods for home. Sundays we let Ryder have Mac 'N Cheese because he can get a bath right after.

"What Mom? You think i'm messy?!"
Squeaky Clean
When we first got home from our Christmas get-away Ryder waived like crazy to this fish... I don't know if he was excited to see it, or if he was just excited his Mommy would stop freaking out every time he moved thinking he was going to cut his head open!
Playing hard
Drowning himself in water is a favorite hobby of his... kinda a weird child :)

4 comments:

Connor & Mama said...

1st of all---super jealous of your adorable faucet cover. I have a dorky rubber duck!

2nd of all---Ryder is adorable! Such a man he has become over the past few months!

3rd of all---What photo editing program do you use to make those adorable mini collages and stuff! You are so good :)

Hope you guys are doing great! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Well, he must get that from your side of the family because Derrik would never want to get a bath. He would scream and say that we were killing him.

Meant to be a mom said...

I can't blame your child. I too love macaroni and cheese in a way most adults don't.

I love all his fun bath toys. I can't wait for our Cooper to be old enough to play with his bath toys. Wait I said that wrong. I don't want my little man to grow up, He's growing way to fast. But it will be fun when he's playful and having a great time. I look forward to everything with him while being sad he's growing so fast at the same time. You know what I mean right? :)
Ok anyways, your Ryder is a doll.

prashant said...

Such a man he has become over the past few months!

Work from home India