Friday, March 5, 2010

Almost Forgot

With all that talk of baseball I almost forgot to mention our four new roommates... Our roommates from last Spring Training, The Heisey's and The Wood's decided to be a little unruly at the place they were staying and got kicked out (ok they left... the situation they were in just wasn't working for them) and we graciously accepted them in. Obviously they aren't here all month since our house is pretty full to begin with, but the place they found isn't available until the 13th so they are crashing at our place until then. One air mattress in the play room and one in the living room and voila... it works! We will make the best of the situation and enjoy some quality time together.... making some lemons out of lemonade around here :) I love having them around!

2 comments:

Kalee said...

good to hear you all figured something out that works :) bummer it had to come to that... all for the best though, I'm sure!

Meant to be a mom said...

You guys are such nice friends. I'm sure they really appreciate it.

I left you an award on my blog.