Sunday, August 10, 2008

My New Obession!

I have recently discovered the world of digi-scrapbooking. It is basically scrapbooking, but on the internet. The past two days i've spent countless hours on the computer looking at all different ways to do this since I know I will have tons of pictures to put into photo albums very soon! Derrik is off doing his fantasy draft for the upcoming football season with some teammates for a few hours so I decided to try to put a few pages together. I've been trying to play around with some different pages, but unfortunately don't really have any interesting pictures to post at the moment. The wedding pictures have kind of outdated themselves and besides baseball we haven't really had anything to take pictures of the last few months besides our animals. Consider this a trial run with the whole scrapbooking world and hopefully there will be some more interesting ones to come! The screen is kind of small so if you want to see it better you can click the "scrapblog" icon in the bottom right hand corner which will take you to a link to view it in a full page. I hope everyone will enjoy my new little hobby :)

1 comment:

The Denoves said...

I love it!!!! When the boys go out of town you are going to have to teach me how do the scrapbooking part.