Monday, August 18, 2008

We Have Carpet!!!

What a great day it is! We have carpet in our apartment downstairs! On a day when my whole body aches and I literally wish I would go into labor as we speak things like this remind me that it is all finally coming to an end. Everything is finally coming together to make it into our home. Jason and Jason (my brother's friends that live with my parents and help out with all the major projects going on around the house) got back into town last night from a trip back to Florida in perfect timing to move in all the furniture. They are currently picking up our bedroom furniture, and plan on putting Ryder's furniture in tonight! I can't wait to finally be able to move in and call it home :) Only fifteen more basball games and we can head out!

No comments: