Thursday, August 21, 2008

Two Weeks and Counting

For a while during baseball season it felt like the weeks were flying by, but at this point they seemed to have come to a complete stand still! We have two weeks left, and not much going on. Today Derrik and I went to the doctor, and didn't get any news. Most of my friends who have been pregnant were getting checked at about three weeks, but it seems our doctor has no interest in doing this. We heard the heartbeat which is still great, and were basically told they would see us next week. I was looking for a little more, but I guess we'll have to wait and see. I go again next Wednesday. I'll keep you updated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just look at it this way, that if they don't appear to be concerned everything is going as planned. That is good news!