Thursday, August 14, 2008

THREE WEEKS TO GO!

It is offically three weeks until my due date, and I couldn't be more excited that the countdown is finally coming to an end! I'm not comfortable in anything but Derrik's sweats and t-shirts, and don't really want to do anything ever.

I went to the doctors today, and didn't really get much information. The doctor didn't feel the need to check me since I haven't been having any contractions so I'm not sure if anything is happening yet. I also asked if they would do an unltrasound in the next few weeks, and they said that they wouldn't unless I was past due (which is NOT allowed to happen!). I wish I had more to report, but it kind of looks like another week of sitting around and waiting for Ryder to come. I guess it can only go on for so much longer! Derrik comes home in two days which I can't wait for because it makes time pass by much faster, and my family flies down in two weeks from today to visit and drive us back up to Cape Cod!!!

No comments: