Monday, November 16, 2009

A Case of the Sniffles

Not much to report again. I can't wait to start traveling for the holidays so I can have something new to blog about! Friday afternoon Ryder started showing signs of a cold. We definitely knew he had one about the middle of the night Friday night. Saturday afternoon I started feeling kind of crappy, and yesterday we were both sick. When Ryder and I both had colds like two week ago I said I didn't mind because hopefully we were getting our "winter colds" out of the way before we were with family. Well now we've both had two colds so I think we've paid our dues for the winter season :) Right?!?

Saturday we did get to go shopping at the outlets around here with Lisa before she heads back home on Tuesday. It was nice having a friend out here for the fall ball season. I will miss her when we get back in January, but all the girls will be out here by mid-February for spring training :)

Yesterday afternoon we needed to get out of the house for a little bit. We took a walk to the pond, and Derrik brought his golf clubs to use the driving range across the stress from the pond. I didn't have a camera so this stuff is off my i-phone. I just thought Ryder looked so cute all bundles up. It wasn't too cold.... high 50s, but with Ryder being sick I didn't want to risk getting him sicker... which explains the hat.

Ryder LOVESSS his Da's golf clubs... looks like Santa might have to bring him some little man golf clubs for Christmas!







No comments: