Sunday, November 1, 2009

No Time Change Here Folks

This is just a friendly reminder to all you East Coast folks back home that we did not change our clocks back an hour last night out here in Arizona. As I said when we moved out here, Arizona does not observe daylight savings time so since we were never "pushed forward" in the spring there was no need to "push back" last night. So instead of being three hours behind everyone back home like we have been, we are now only two hours behind!

We thought it was fun how the time change wouldn't affect us at all, but now instead of Sunday football games being at 10 and 1 they are at 11 and 2. I'd rather deal with a fluctuating sports schedule then a fluctuating baby sleep schedule any day of the week! I couldn't help but chuckle to see all the mommy updates on my facebook today talking about how their children didn't realize the time changed last night! I'm sure i'll get big time payback when we head back home for a month... oh well we'll take it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey girl! That would be awesome to meet up if you moved to KY. I actually live in Northern Kentucky right beside of Cincy. My hubby goes to Reds games all of the time.