Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Praying for Stellan

I have posted before about a little boy named Stellan. He just turned one last week and spent his first birthday and his first halloween in the hospital extremely sick last week... actually he's spent a lot of his first year in the hospital sick. I am not even going to try to pretend I understand what is going on exactly with him, but basically he has an awful heart condition. He is being flown to Boston Children's Hospital on Friday to undergo an extremely rare surgery that would very well take him up to heaven. I can't help but look at my perfectly healthy little boy just about this age and not hug him a little closer. They are home right now trying to spend some very special family time with their other three children (all under 5) before a life changing week next week. Poor Stellan's momma seems to be falling apart with all that is coming up in such a short time for her family. This family has been on my mind all week and could really use the prayers of our readers. Please check out her blog for more info on Stellan's story:

PRAY FOR STELLAN!!!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Wow.... I got choked up just thinking about it. Stellan and his family will be in my thoughts and prayers this week and in the weeks to come.

Connor & Mama said...

Been following her blog too. Can't believe how fast it went from going well to being back to the hospital again. Can't even imagine how his Mom must feel. Helps remind us of how blessed we are.