Sunday, November 22, 2009

Play Date

Today we were lucky enough to be able to meet up with some friends we have made here in Arizona, Tricia and Page. Tricia and her husband, Steve, moved here a couple years ago and have a little girl Page who will be two in January. We have been able to get together a few times now. It's fun to get some mommy time to talk to another mom and let Ryder play with someone his age. Today we met up at the playground we found at the mall last week. Ryder once again loved it.

During a week to be thanksful... I'd like to share my thanks for my amazing Canon camera. I packed it up in the car with Derrik and had to use my old smaller camera I keep in the diaper bag in case of emergency. It just doesn't compare at all after using my Canon camera for so long.

My Little Man
"Mom, I'm trying to play!"
This is the first time Ryder and Page began to truly interact with each other, and Ryder pinched her!!! Ryder made her cry.... apparently we have some serious manners to teach him on how to treat girls!!! UGH BOYS!
They made up and decided to go play together again :)
Enjoying a quick ride before we headed home for a nap
And finally a face shot of Page
Thanks Tricia and Page
Hope we can do it again when we get back to Arizona!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

We had fun, too! Those pictures are so cute! And I'm sure Page had whatever coming to her... she's not exactly the most well-mannered little girl, either. You left out that she retaliated by pushing Ryder. They made up and were friends again... that's all that matters.