Friday, November 13, 2009

Winter Gear

I think we are officially ready for the cold weather back home. Tonight we got Ryder a winter jacket, a pair of gloves, and two hats. I think he looks so precious in them!

"Honestly Mom, what is this stuff?!"
"You want me to model it?!"
"Do you guys think i'm one sexy lookin' babe?!"

Ryder making sure he can still play in this stuff
So Precious!
We got Ryder another cute hat to match his sweatshirts and sweaters.... he obviously doesn't think it's as cool as his other one.... These are the best we got... After putting the hat on.. literally.. like thirty times!
I'm holding his hands down in this one
... and this one
Can you tell he loves it?!

This time next week Derrik will be heading east with the car and pets! AHH!!!

1 comment:

Connor & Mama said...

Love love love the winter gear!! Too cute! Although very grateful we won't need it :). I love his little front teeth too. So stinkin cute!