Sunday, February 14, 2010

Just Like His Daddy

The other day Ryder came inside, grabbed Derrik's hat, put it on, and ran right back outside. I immediately went and grabbed my camera to catch a few pictures....



Golf shirt and Tiger Woods hat... just like his Da-Da

Realizing I was snapping pictures of his cuteness

I love how he just wants to be just like his Daddy all the time :)

And he's over it....


I've been trying to snap pictures lately of how much he wants to be just like Derrik. I might need to do a daily "just like his Daddy" post to keep up. It's just adorable :)
We hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day. No big celebration around here. I couldn't even find a cute Valentine's Day shirt for Ryder so we're just hanging out spending the day together at home. Derrik has the whole day off for the first time in forever and we're loving it!

3 comments:

Paige said...

I love the pictures, they're so adorable! Ryder looks like a little man in the last one!
Happy Valentines Day!

Meant to be a mom said...

I just love those pictures. So cute. That's so sweet that he wants to be just like daddy. I bet your hubby just loves it.

Meant to be a mom said...

Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. I'm really torn about this situation. I do think we will work it out though. I appreciate the nice comment.