Saturday, February 6, 2010

Picture-Less

SO I haven't taken any pictures all week! Crazy huh?! So not like me! So if your looking for pictures just come back later...

What we've been up to...

Derrik is working his butt off! I am SO proud of him for working so hard for us, but REALLY am starting to miss having him at home. Basketball refereeing is in full swing these days. He refs for the Arizona public schools, the charters schools, middle schools, does a league at one of the YMCA I think it is, and has been picking up tournaments on the weekends. For instance he was gone last night doing two varsity games, is doing two middle school tournament games today, and three games tonight (not sure what league it's for). He has also been at the field longer and longer every day. They are doing more... throwing more... and more people are showing up daily. Needless to say we miss having Da around the house!!!

Ryder and I have been keeping ourselves busy too. Work has been keeping me on the computer most days until around 2ish. We then do a quick lunch and head to the gym. We are loving the gym! Days when I don't want to go I remind myself that Ryder's loves playing with the kids and it's an hour or so to myself :) Then we go. Yesterday we had our first bad experience with the daycare. My friend Heather decided to join so once she had her membership papers we decided to run them to the car so she didn't have to carry them around. Ryder apparently saw us from the glass windows going to the car and freaked out. She didn't call us right away, and we got a good cardio workout in and some abs. By the time I got to him though he was SO worked up! I felt so awful that he was so upset over the idea of me leaving him. We had to cut our workout short, and I am praying he doesn't remember this occurence come Monday and still loves the daycare!

We l-o-v-e our house! It's so great! We have the windows open every day. You can hear the birds chirping, see the sun shining, smell the fresh air... it's amazing! I have been working on my computer some outside and am starting to even get a little tan. We are just so thrilled we decided to make this move :)

Tomorrow we are having a cook-out for the Super Bowl. We aren't really too sure who we are cheering for. These are both the team we wanted to make it (that is after the Eagle's decided to lose!). I think we've kinda settled toward New Orleans, but I think we'll be focusing more on the score hoping our squares win in the two pools we're in!!! I'll be sure to get some pictures.

No comments: