Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl

What a great Super Bowl we had! We moved the t.v. out to the kitchen, cooked up wayyy too much good food, and enjoyed the game with the Denove's. It was the perfect way to watch the game. We weren't too sure who we wanted to cheer for, but ended up cheering for the Colts in the end. I wasn't too bummed they lost though because watching Drew Brees hold his little boy with tears in his eyes taking in the moment was priceless!

Nice water stain huh? He loves to play with the water dispenser on the fridge!
"Mommy why are the cats locked up?"
Heather is allergic... Ryder doesn't get it...
Ryder where is your nose?
The guys watching the game
Chloe loves Chris
Ryder showing me his boo-boo
Nice shot huh?!
"Throw me the ball... I'm open!!!"
So glad to have my friend back :)

3 comments:

The Denoves said...

Loved It!!!!!!!!!!!!! So much fun...next night is bachelor and settlers!

Lindsay Henry said...

Looks like you all had a blast! To bad we dont live 1990 miles closer! ;)

LISA said...

is there room for a third girl in that picture??? I can't wait to get out there!!!!!!