Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Few Good Videos

I took lots of video footage of Ryder over the last month or so with Derrik not being around. I am so greatful to be able to take video of Ryder and send it to Derrik within minutes to share what we are up to with him.

Video #1: This is Ryder swimming at the pond our last day there. He has improved drastically even since we've been out in Arizona. I'll be sure to get some new video soon!

Video #2: Ryder dancing after the band concert one night. We had hit the candy store on the way home, and he was wired!!!

Video #3: Playing in the sprinklers at my parents house

Video #4: Ryder swinging from a bar above the slide at the park. The next day he started hanging off the bar on the playset at my parents house and is quite the pro now.

Video #4: We were at Hailey's end of the school year awards program, and I was trying to occupy Ryder with a bag of goldfish. He had no clue what was going on and freaks out when he hears the first applause!

No comments: