Thursday, July 22, 2010

Potty Training

We've been doing a lot of this lately....
There has yet to be any potty-ing going on, but he does love sitting on the toilet which I think was the first hurdle we needed to cross. As I said before i'm not going to push the issues. A few times a day Ryder comes running up to us and says "potty". We go into the bathroom get everything situated, and then he sits there. He usually asks me to read him a book about two times, and then he tells me "all done". We then get him off the potty, put his diaper back on, and that's that. I keep reminding him that when he does go to the bathroom in the potty he can have M&M's. He just smiles at me and moves on :)

1 comment:

Colleen (Shibley Smiles) said...

This makes me remember a photo of my oldest son who is now 13 sitting on the potty with a magazine (up side down). Good luck with the training!

Following from New Friend Friday

Stop by and say hi

http://shibleysmiles.blogspot.com