Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Baby Landon Update: Week 28


How Far Along: 28 Weeks

Size of Baby: About 14.8 inches and about two and a quarter pounds.
Food Size (According to my e-mail from BabyCenter.com): Like a Chinese cabbage
Total Weight Gain: 23 pounds.. good think we were back to only 1 pounds this week!
Maternity Clothes: The same... Hoping Target puts out some materity shorts soon though!
Gender: It's a BOY! Landon Brennan Lutz
Movement: Enjoying it a little more then last week, but still get some crazy ones that get the best of me.
Food Cravings: Still loving the O.J.
Labor Signs: Negative
Sleep: It's starting to get more uncomfortable. It's hard to breath in certain positions, but once I'm asleep i'm fine. I'm always exhausted when I go to bed.
How’s Ryder Handling It: He's good. He loves talking about his baby brother to people.
What is the same/different as the last time: this question annoys me... honestly it's the same. At this point both pregnancies were uncomfortable and unbearable some days and others I feel totally fine.
Symptoms: Hip pain, getting really full if I eat a lot at once, it's getting harder to breath in certain positions, braxton hicks
Best Moment This Week: I finally got to meet Baby Nash this weekend and Baby Zander today :) It was fun seeing their parents and the Heisey's (who need to be parents!) too!
What I Am Looking Forward To: Time with friends soaking in the time with their babies :)
On a side note... We had an doctors appointment this Monday. Nothing too exciting. I did my glucose test and should have results by Thursday or Friday. They said no call means everything was good to go. We go every two weeks from now on and start rotating to the different doctors in the practice to get to know them all. We should get an ultrasound in about a month at our 32 week appointment to check out the syst I told you they saw at his 16 week ultrasound. They showed no concern, but thought it was a good excuse to take a sneak peak of our little guy at the expense of the insurance company.

1 comment:

Paige said...

You look wonderful as always! I cannot believe you're already 28 weeks! Is it just me or is your pregnancy flying by?!