Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Baby Landon Update: Week 29


How Far Along: 29 Weeks

Size of Baby: About 2 1/2 pounds and just over 15 inches long

Food Size (According to my e-mail from BabyCenter.com): Butternut Squash

Total Weight Gain: 25 Pounds... Half way to last time with 11 weeks left!

Maternity Clothes: I pretty much sport yoga pants or sweat pants with a t-shirt 99% of the time. I don't get out of the house much so why deal with those uncomfortable maternity clothes.

Gender: It's a BOY! Landon Brennan Lutz

Movement: A-L-L T-H-E T-I-M-E!!! The doctor had asked us to chart his movements. They wanted to sit down to twenty minutes a day and count home many times I felt him move, and he said even the tiniest movement counted. I told him I could feel the baby move whenever I wanted that he moves non stop. He was happy with that and pretty much said we didn't have to chart it out.

Food Cravings: Nothing really at the moment

Labor Signs: Nothing going on

Sleep: Restless :( Between not being able to breath and hip pain it's almost impossible to get comfortable. It's making me exhausted and want naps. I guess it's just getting ready for life with a newborn.

How’s Ryder Handling It: Fine I think... we haven't talked about it much with him lately.

What is the same/different as the last time: As I said before... I don't remember feeling so awful, but I think it's because we forget. If we remembered we'd never get pregnant again! I couldn't even look at a pregnant person after I had Ryder without feeling nauseous!

Symptoms: The same... just pressure, hip pain, short of breath

Best Moment This Week: Spending time with friends... baseball and local :) and loving on their babies. I just can't wait for Landon to get here!

What I Am Looking Forward To: Hitting that 30 week mark next week... I need some kind of final countdown to look forward to!

1 comment:

Paige said...

You look amazing as always!