Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Baby Landon Update: 34 Weeks


How Far Along: 34 Weeks

Size of Baby: About 4 3/4 pounds(was 4.1 at 31 weeks though according to the ultrasound so I guess these meansurements are totally off now) and 18 inches long
Food Size (According to my e-mail from BabyCenter.com): Cantaloupe
Total Weight Gain: Ok so I totally forgot to weigh myself this morning. I regularly put weight on when I visit my parents so weighing in next week should NOT be very fun! I'd just go weigh myself now, but it's the afternoon and we just treated outselves to milkshakes.
Maternity Clothes: I've actually had to make myself look somewhat presentable being around people on a daily basis here in Florida and luckily it hasn't been too terrible finding clothes. I did however steal one of my mom's bras and can breath again in her 36C... my 36 As were strangling me! I think I have an investment to make before I leave town!!!
Gender: It's a BOY! Landon Brennan Lutz
Movement: Just when I said it was getting normal, and I was used to it Landon threw me for a loop. He has been insane in my belly during the nights this week. My mom and sisters have gotten to enjoy quite a show at night while we lay in bed and watch Landon roll all around.
Food Cravings: It's hard to crave something when there are constantly sweets around this house... i'm eating it before I even have a chance to crave it
Labor Signs: I am SOOO paranoid being across the country from my husband... you have NO idea! Of course i've continued to have lots of pelvic pressure and truly feel like he could come out at any second. Trying to realize every pregnant person feels this at 34 weeks and i'm sure he's still nice and happy in there :)
How’s Ryder Handling It: He is WAY to busy with his Aunties to be paying any attention to Mommy's growing belly at this point.
What is the same/different as the last time:
Same: Hip pain, ready for it to be over, anticipation, acid reflux Different: Sharp pelvic pressure, pain in the ribs,
Symptoms: The Prevacid has worked wonders for my acid reflux. My hips have even gotten a little better. I'm not sure what that lady did at the one physical therapy appointment, but I haven't done any of the exercises and it's been better. The pelvic pain though is awful. I feel like someone punched me... maybe Landon lol.
Best Moment This Week: Hanging with family... enjoying our last visit with just one!
What I Am Looking Forward To: One last week in Florida and then getting back to Derrik to prepare for our final countdown to Landon :)
Doctors Appointment: Had to cancel this week since we are in Florida. We fly back next Wednesday and have an appointment on Friday.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I had to laugh about the bra change...I recently went to VS and got measured and went from a 34B to a 36C...I can't even imagine what will happen when milk actually comes in! Crazy!