Friday, July 26, 2013

PA with the family!

After our trip to Cape Cod my mom and sisters stayed in PA with us for a week!! My dad also flew up from Wednesday until Sunday. I love when my dad comes to visit here because he is truly on vacation and it is SOOO nice to see him enjoy himself!! 

What else would we start our week off with but ice cream... 
Mint Chocolate Chip shakes all around please!!
 An evening walk to the park


 My mom challenged Ally and I to get a picture of a lightning bug... 
Challenge fulfilled :)


 We also headed back to our favorite farm in Amish Country
AND they had LOTS of kittens!!







And we did the Indian Echo Caverns











Celebrated JR's birthday with a cookout and corn hole... which was moved inside because of rain



 Ally and I playing around with tattoo ideas with a sharpie







 My mom HAD to get corn on the cob from an Amish kids off a farm.. 
Mission accomplished.. and it was amazing!



 We also did a night at Hershey Park
 Derrik found a free pair of shades on one of the rides




 and our last pictures of vacation.. 
Hundreds of pictures taken, countless memories made, and another summer vacation in the books
We are so blessed to be able to make these special memories every summer!!
Can't wait for fall to make some more :)

No comments: