Thursday, May 6, 2010

Settling

We are settled for the most part here in the Cape. I am caught up on work, Ryder is sleeping great so we're caught up on all that sleep with lost with moving and traveling, and it's almost the weekend so we get to enjoy ourselves! I just wanted to post a few cute pictures from today of Ryder. Pictures are becoming much more frequent with a Daddy across the country missing his little boy. I find myself whipping my phone out to take pictures and send them to him every couple hours or so. Thank God for the technology we have these days!!! We might even try to Skype for the first time this weekend :)
Ryder and Chloe riding Grandpa's lawn mower
Ryder cheering on Auntie Ally at her softball game
Enjoying the game

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a successful trip back home. When my sister was in Afghanistan we used Skype all the time. It will be great for you guys.

Hopefully Derrik is back in Carolina soon because I'm going later this summer to see Heather and I would love to see you and Ryder.

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.