Friday, May 28, 2010

A Video a Day Keeps the Phone Calls Away

After all the complaints of my not posting I figured a video a day after a post would please every for a while! It is of Ryder dancing again, but it is just so funny. Every time Ally gets in the car he pumps his fists and screams like crazy until we put the song on. I'm guessing he's smart enough to know the song is downloaded onto her phone or something. He added a pretty cool new move with his head into his dancing since I posted last.

I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend. It is gorgeous here in The Cape, and Ryder and I will be making the best of it. At least if were not with Derrik, we are with family in this gorgeous place! It just doesn't get much better then summer in the cape :)

1 comment:

KateB said...

That is about the cutest thing have ever seen! He's got moves!!!!!! You got trouble on your hands :)