Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

I want to wish a very Happy Father's Day to all the Fathers in my life!

Daddy we would be lost without you! Thank you so much for always supporting me and my family in all the decisions we make. We are forever grateful for the love and support you offer us!

Ronnie, Tom, Papa (Bennett), and Papa (Lutz) we love you all very much and thank you also for supporting us, backing us through the highs and lows, and all you do for us.

Derrik-
Thank you so much for being such an amazing father to our little man. I knew you'd be a great dad, but never knew just how amazing you would be. I love nothing more then when you tell me you love Ryder, and then reiterate how much you really love him... melts my heart! We are so sad we can't be with you this father's day, but promise we will have many happy days ahead that will make up for this time. Ryder and I love you so so much!!!

Ryder and Daddy in the hospital the day after Ryder was born
Daddy and Ryder last Father's Day
My boys last week

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Tooo cute
Happy Father's Day to your hubby
Have a great one

Meant to be a mom said...

These pictures are so cute, I just love how tiny Ryder is. Adorable.

I hope you had a great weekend and all the men in your life had a great fathers day :)