Thursday, September 8, 2011

a little bit of nothing

Can you believe I hardly have any pictures with Derrik finally being home?! Me either! I struggled to find some on my phone, but found a couple that would do. I will get a post up soon with a little update with where we are at with life... I feel like we are finally moving forward. Slow and steady.... baby steps :)

Landon just hanging out the other morning


Love this one with Landon's foot just resting on Ryder's face while watching cartoons :)


Still a long ways from doing this on his own, but he's been getting those hands up there a lot lately!


Ryder got this Nintendo DS for Christmas, but has suddenly started loving it. I see lots of fights over putting the video games down in my future!


How cute are these guys?!


We hope all our PA family is safe and dry in all this crazy rain!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

~Rachel said...

Glad to hear things are looking up!
And that DS>>>I swear we got them for the boys as gifts. But, it seems that they are the best behavior incentive yet! They only get to play if they behave!