Thursday, August 4, 2011

First Shot at Solids

Last night it was finally time to crack down and give my big boy some solid foods.... if you want to call it solid :)I was kind of holding out until we saw Derrik, but it was pretty clear we would not be making it that long. I'm also kind of hoping he won't roll over until Derrik is around, but judging by the amount of scootin' this big guy is doing he might be missing out on that as well.



"What's this rice stuff you guys keep talking about?"

"What in the world is this?!"

(ignore the bad picture... trying to aim with the spoon through the lens of the camera)
"Yeah.... I'm still deciding what I think."


"I think I like it!"

"Ok I love it... More please!!!"


"Wow this stuff is delicious!!!"

"Mmmmmmmm"

"This stuff is great!"

:)

"Want a kiss?!"

"All done... I"ll just slober all over my baseballs now."


2 comments:

Tricia said...

Awwww! Such a big guy! I miss him (and all of you)! :)

Liz said...

Oh I just love that close up shot.... how adorable!!!