Thursday, June 14, 2012

Cook Outs

I flew back to Florida on the 1st of June to get our boys and spend a week without worrying about the actual move and enjoy some quality time with our friends.


I missed both of these faces so much the week we were moving our stuff in!

 Our last weekend in town my best friend Amanda threw a cookout for our group of friends to get together and on Sunday my mom threw a cookout for some family friends to get together. It was such a great way to spend some fun times with our favorite people. We took WAY too little pictures over those two days (not a single one at my mom's), but we did make up for it later in the week.

At Miss Amanda's... The Three Musketeers
We were joking that they'd reunite at Ryder and Sophia's wedding with Connor as the best man.
These two kiddos are such a blessing in Ryder's life and will be missed dearly!!
(Any Momma's out there.. Ryder is doing Umi-Googles from Umi-Zoomi)
 Yummy ice cream sandwiches
 Miss Amanda couldn't get a slide rental for the cookout so they tried a slip-n-slide instead...
Poor Ryder, no matter how hard he tried, could not get his body to slide to the end.
 These three girls have been there for me through thick and thin since we moved to Florida when I was in 3rd grade. We have all gone our own ways at times, but always have each others backs through everything. They are like family to me, and although we have moved away once again, I know they will still remain my closest and best friends! My heart aches to know we can't see each other as often as we have this past year, but I am so thankful for technology to keep in touch with them. And also love that they are only a plane flight or phone call away :)  

No comments: