Sunday, June 24, 2012

Distance Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

Well I was saving the post about leaving my family for last. I'm not sure I even need to write out what it does to my heart to move away from them and move the kids away from them. I'm pretty sure anyone who truly knows me already knows this. Luckily actually leaving them in Florida wasn't as hard as it could have been because I will be seeing them in less then a week in Cape Cod, and, major bonus, Auntie Ally flew up here yesterday to spend the week with us before Cape Cod!! Not sure leaving after our week in Cape Cod will be quite so simple, but for now I focus on the a-m-a-z-i-n-g week we will have in Cape Cod together!! I simply can not wait!!! I love you guys, and can't wait to see you in less then a week!!!



 We spent our last afternoon together watching Madagascar 3
 Swimming with Mack!!
 And taking a last morning swim on his own... because he did that every morning the last week.. because he's a big boy and just swims like that these days :)
 Before we headed to the airport :(

And.... A few random pictures from our final week in Florida.... 


Yummy powdered donut for breakfast
 Love this picture Auntie Ally snapped one morning :)
 Ryder can usually be found here in Auntie Ally's room when he visits
 And Landon can be found in places like this... anywhere he shouldn't be :)
 Another example.... he wanted the computer SO bad! He also has a seriously obsession with iPhones right now!!
 Listening to some music
Hanging out in Grammy's pantry... bad boys!

 Lots of blogging to do from our time here in PA already... Ally is here though, and I may or may not be sucked into 50 Shades of Grey right now :) We'll see what gets done!! :)

No comments: