Monday, July 23, 2012

Cape Cod - Part 6

After two days off from the pond it was time to head back.... Not too much to write. It was just another nice day of relaxing and enjoying ourselves in our favorite place :)

Ready to go!
 
 Mr. Cool Guy.... Dude loves his sun glasses!
 Ryder used this star float quite a bit to swim further out with the girls. I am so proud of him and how well he swims. He did so great the whole time and always knew when to get a float because he was heading further out. Such a big boy!
 As Ryder would say, "I'm recharging so I have more energy to swim."
 <3 her :)
 Auntie Ally and Gram... such troopers to hang in the sun for us
 Comparing tans with Ally... can you guess who's who?
 Enjoying another special treat from the ice cream truck
 That night Ryder was staying home to hang out with Auntie Ally while I went out to listen to a band with the adults. This is the picture I got within minutes of leaving... I guess he was exhausted.
 We had a great night out with some good laughs and some good dancing, but this is the only picture I have to show for the night.

No comments: