Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A Nice Day at Home

I'm sure it has something to do with the oodles of new toys in the house, but my boys have been so amazing these past three days. They have played so well! I typically try to get out of the house for at least a little bit every day, and we haven't left the house since Saturday!! I've gotten so much done! Here are some fun pictures of my boys playing yesterday...
 
 
After blowing some bubble Ryder decided he wanted to color the steps for Daddy when he got home

 When he got bored with that I suggested he mak a race track...
He was in heaven!!
 Meanwhile this little guy was happy as could be with his bucket of cars


 The track was built and ready for a race!
 Landon was bored at the gate so we set up camp for him right at the door, and he was happy as could be :)






I wish all days as a stay-at-home mom were that simple and easy.... but they just aren't! I'll take them when I can get them :)

No comments: