Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy 10 Months Little Man!

Today is Ryder's ten month birthday, and i'm so sad we aren't with him. It's insane how much you can miss someone so much! He is getting to be such a big boy and is just so much fun now. Ten months was a big month for us. Crawling was our biggest achievement. Mommy is very ready for walking. This crawling stuff isn't fun. He's still fast and can get anywhere, but is always getting so yucky and dirty in the process. I'd rather just have his little feet touching the ground. Our other big transition is that he is really just eating anything now. I think he eats more people food now then he does baby food. If he sees other food around he will seal his lips tight and shake his head no to his food. No problem as far as i'm concerned. It's way cheaper just to feed him off my place, and also makes me make an effort to have veggies and fruit on my plate. Plus for Mommy!
Ryder hanging with Auntie Ally in the lawn this afternoon
Ryder is quite the ladies man... hangin' with Auntie Ally and her friend Christina
Pooped Out!

In the morning Derrik and I head back down to Sarasota. He is doing great with everything and starting tomorrow we just have a long road to recovery ahead of us. Sometime next week I will be flying up to Cape Cod to get Ryder and to celebrate the 4th up there. I can't wait to see him, but really wish Derrik could be with us up there. That's all for now.... HAPPY 10 MONTHS LITTLE MAN!!

No comments: