Thursday, January 6, 2011

We're Leaving On A Jet Plane...


We're leaving on a jet plane... don't know when we'll be back again...


I'm such a mess of emotions right now! Dreading leaving The Cape, friends, and family, but anxiously awaiting our home in Arizona, our hubby/Daddy at the other end, meeting the newest Hustedt and seeing their family, and of course starting a count down to the arrival of all our friends for spring training.

I'm a mess because I don't know when i'll see my Momma again... or my sisters... or my Daddy... hoping it's not them walking into the delivery room post baby Landon being born... really hoping I see them before that!

So yeah... i'm a mess :( I always hate the transition back and forth from home to our other home. Especially when the "transition" involves a five and a half hour flight with my sweet little man. Straight thru for the first time... let's hope it's all it's cracked up to be. I'm not sure even I can sit still for that long. Wish us luck!!!

1 comment:

Mama Fish said...

I know that transition is hard Danielle, especially being pregnant! It will be better once you get to AZ and see your hubby and friends. As to the plane ride you can do it! Movies, walking, small electronics, snacks, books.... you and Ryder can handle it! Somehow I made it 11 hours back from Russia both times with my boys... I have no idea how.... but I think parents who do, deserve a medal or something! Praying for safe travels! ~Jackie