Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Baby Landon Update: 21 Weeks


How Far Along: 21 Weeks

Size of Baby: 10 1/2 inches and 3/4 of a pound

Food Size (According to my e-mail from BabyCenter.com): Carrot
Total Weight Gain: 3 pounds before leaving Arizona.. I'll weigh again when I get back in January

Maternity Clothes: Just two pairs of jeans and like two shirts still. My winter clothes I could wear when we first got to the cold weather are getting tigher and shorter. I need them to hold out two more weeks for me before we get back to Arizona.

Gender: It's a BOY! Landon Brennan Lutz

Movement: Derrik got here and felt it as soon as we laid in bed the first night a few times! He told me the other day that he could feel Landon kicking lots while I was sleeping. I thought it was so cute he was doing that while I was sleeeping :)

Food Cravings: It is impossible to "crave" something when there is so much food around being at my mom and having family around.

Labor Signs: no comment until third trimester or so

Sleep: Soo much better now that Derrik is here. We are back in our bed in the apartment and it's so nice to have someone to cuddle with!

How’s Ryder Handling It: Two mornings ago Ryder and I were eating cereal by ourself before anyone was up. Ryder lifted my shirt out of no where and said baby. I said yeah sweetie that is your baby brother. He just said yeah and smiled at me. I think maybe this baby sister thing is a show he is putting on for everyone else now, and he wanted to let me know he loves his baby brother :) Plus it helps that our friend Tricia just gave Page a baby brother this week (congrats guys!), and we just found out Amanda is giving Sophia a baby brother in May. I think he thinks it's cool his friend are getting brothers too!

What is the same/different as the last time: OMG! The hip pain! I was hoping this wouldn't be the same :( I've had it since I got pregnant again, but it's BAD now! I remember why I said I was never going to get pregnant again. Not that I regret being pregnant and don't think it's totally worth it, but it is VERY painful!

Symptoms: Hip pain that is excruciating!!! And I'm starting to get reflux which I had last time as well.

Best Moment This Week: The excitement on Ryder's face when Derrik pulled into the driveway, and Derrik feeling Landon kick!

What I Am Looking Forward To: Lots of family time, enjoying everyone under one roof, and watching Ryder rip through his Christmas presents... he's so excited!!! I caught him with the "big present" Hailey put under the tree for him on the couch this morning with paper ripped off of it!

1 comment:

~Rachel said...

You have a cute baby bump!! Lucky girl! Enjoy your Christmas with your family!