Monday, December 27, 2010

Sledding

So my drive for blogging is at an all time low right now... I have a million Christmas pictures to upload, but didn't want to leave off the sledding pictures from last week. It was windy, rainy, snowy, wet, and cold. If it wasn't for the fact that I wanted to see the big smile on Ryder's face after going down the hill I totally wouldn't have gone. It was totally worth it though because he sooo loved it! He had a smile on his face the whole time. He would no sooner get to the bottom and look at his Daddy asking to go again. Luckily Auntie Ally was willing to do a couple trips because it was a steep hill to lug Ryder up!!! Please ignore the photo quality. I thought I pretty much broke my mom's camera when the knobs wouldn't turn and it started making crazy noises because it was so wet and cold.

Ryder and Daddy
Ready, Set, Go
At the bottom of the hill
He loves it!!!!


He wanted to touch the snow for himself and ditched the glove for a bit
Exhausted!!!
Going back up for another round
Family Photo :)
one with the Aunties
and the whole crew

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Looks cold... But fun!