Sunday, July 19, 2009

Park and Ice Cream.... Lovin' Summer

After being locked up for what felt like F-O-R-E-V-E-R with Ryder being sick and all, I was dying to get out of the house! Anyone who knows me well knows that I am an on-the-go type of girl and I was ready to pull my hair out. Noticing that Ryder was feeling MUCH better we tried really hard to think of something to do once Derrik got home. We are trying to watch what we spend with another move quickly approaching, and honestly we happen to be trouble when we go out together into any place you can buy anything! No self-control with us two! So we decided a trip to the playground would be fun, and given it's still a thousand degrees outside we did ice cream after. Enjoy some pictures... I have no clue why some of these are to the left. It won't let me fix them... oh well!








































































































No comments: