Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Power of Prayer


Prayers for Stellan

I have run across this mother's blog a few times, and just recently saw the link again on a fellow blogger's page. This family needs everyone prayers desperately. No, I do not know them, but you don't need to know someone to pray for them. I haven't had a chance to read the whole blog yet, but I plan on it. All I know is she has a little boy who is very sick with heart problems. Scary stuff! It really hit home when I realized this little boy was being air-lifted to Boston Children's Hospital for heart surgery... 1. because I have a small boy myself, and sometimes I think I take his healthy for granted, and reason 2. because Boston Children's was where Ally went to get treated for her Lyme's Disease. I think about how that disease ran my family down and the strength it took to rally around her. This mother has three other young children to care for beyond her little baby. They are an adorable family and could really use everyones prayers during this hard time. Feel free to click the link above to read their story.

No comments: