Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Beautiful Morning for Some Art Work...


You might notice almost all of our pictures are taken out on our patio area lately. The owners of the house just purchased the house back in July and had yet to furnish their patio area. It was a huge selling point to me when we decided to rent the house because it's like a huge play pen for Ryder. Although mid-day is hot out there, our mornings and early evenings are gorgeous! Today we colored with chalk, the other day it was the pool, we play basketball out there, push cars, and sometime just walk around in circles. I work right inside in the kitchen and can leave a window cracked to hear Ryder. It is such a great esacape for him! We are trying to soak in all our "caged-in" outside time we can while we are still here. I am going to miss that patio more I can imagine I'm sure!

1 comment:

Meant to be a mom said...

I think its great that you have a nice big area outside for Ryder to play in. Its safe. That's always nice =)